Abigail had her 2 month check up yesterday. What a day for it....it was POURING out. As I had written in the last blog, she slept like NONE the night before, and poor Derrick was up with her a lot. But, I h60ad to get him to take us to the appointment since it was raining. Then, we waited forever for the doctor, and when she was finally there, she really didn't answer too many questions. I think we are looking for a new one.
Anyways, she checked out great. She weighed 10 lbs, 12 oz (50th percentile), 22 1/4 length (50th percentile), and her head was 15 1/2 (between 50 - 60th percentile). So, she has grown a lot since the last appointment! she said that she is really strong and progressing great. Then, the poor thing had to have shots. She did really great though, she was just super tired the rest of the day, and was pretty pitiful. Finally, around 7 last night, she got out of her funk and was happy again. That smile is SO funny.
Sleeping and not feeling so hot:

Cutting her eyes over at the lamp and cracking up. I think she has a future in the electrical business, between her obsession with lamps and fans!

No comments:
Post a Comment